This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 4 October 2021

Bookstore - stage 2


 I have decided to go with an analgous colour palette for this so it will be based around red/orange/yellow with violets and green to temper the saturation. I plan this one to be much darker to give the red a chance to sing. I will probably keep the sky simple with no cloud detail but hey you never know I might decide to change that over tomorrow morning's breakfast coffee.

Colours used: Alizarin Crimson, Genuine Chinese Vermilion, Permanent Orange, Manganese Violet, Winsor Violet, Permanent sap Green, Yellow Lake Deep, and Lemon Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment