This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 16 November 2020

The Lost City sold


 I am pleased to report that the buyer who bought "The Endless City" on Every Day Original has just bought it's sister painting "The Lost City". I always seem to do well when I paint Orientalist paintings (OK there are few still unsold) and I'm glad that I chose that theme for my Every Day Original slot. I guess that I should paint some more but first I want to get a couple more Tonalist paintings under my belt as well as paint a commission so I guess we're talking about later next month before I do another one.

Both 16" x 12" Oil on linen.

The Endless City

 

No comments:

Post a Comment