This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 17 April 2020

Tower of Babel - stage 5

I will wait to do any glazes for the sky until the landscape is finished as I will be better able to tell then if it needs any or not.
Worked on the mesa today and have got it nearer to how I saw in it in my imagination, dark but not too dark with a bit of variation in colour by introducing some violet into it occasionally. I then darkened the foreground landscape and some of the landscape surrounding the mesa - I am still not sure how I'm going to paint the landscape near the horizon yet so I worked on the foreground first. I will decide tomorrow morning as usual over my breakfast coffee!
I probably won't post another update on the progress and will wait until it's finished for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment