This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 2 February 2020

IX Gallery Solo Show

I have a solo show with the IX Gallery this month, I will try and have a link to it at the end of this post. It's an online show only and will run until the 29th of this month, The title, Mark Harrison: Two Sides literally has two separate sections: one has a good number of my book jacket illustrations mainly from the 80s and 90s and the second part has about thirty more recent personal oil paintings most of which have been shown at IX over the years.
I have priced them TO SELL!  Four have sold already....

http://www.ixgallery.com/artbyexhibition.asp?eId=1000

No comments:

Post a Comment