This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 4 April 2019

Visitors - stage 3

Fine tuned parts of the sky I had painted in yesterday and put in the group of darker clouds at the right that the spaceship is bursting through. Same colours as yesterday. Tomorrow's painting session is when I hope to get as much sense of distance as I can when I paint in the central layer of cloud over the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment