This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 28 April 2019

Long Way From Home - stage 4

Actually it's stage 5 really as I forgot to post the progress of yesterday's work...
So now I have pretty much got all the clouds painted although I want to take out a bit of the violet in the middle distance clouds tomorrow. I have also painted in the landscape at bottom left bar a slight addition of some haze which I will also do tomorrow and have also made a start on the rusting spaceship. Already planning the next one, a night scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment