This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 17 September 2017

Siren's Dawn - stage 5

Not really a stage as such, just the result of an hour and a half's work this morning before I am away from the studio back on Wednesday.
I have just smoothed out the gradations in the sky and put a little bit of work into the clouds near the horizon.
Hoping to have some fun painting the clouds when I get back to the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment