This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Art Renewal Center

My copy of the 12th International ARC Salon Competition Catalogue arrived this week in which I have two paintings included in the Landscape category, "Cool Constantinople" and "The Gilded Prison" on page 160. It's nice to be in the company of a wide range of respected artists and am looking forward to entering this year as I have a number of figurative works to try in the Figurative or Portrait categories too.
The competition is organised by the Art Renewal Center in the USA which has been established to promote Realism in the visual arts. This is the second year running that I have had work included.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment