This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 22 October 2016

Faeral - stage 3

After a five day break from the painting while I was in Leicester helping my Dad after his leg cast came off on Wednesday I have finally been able to get some work done on Faeral. I had a good chance to think about where I want it to go in the interim and decided to merge her more into the trees as this would more reflect how she is like a Nature Spirit living in the woods, only the smoothness of her skin contrasting against the textured branches and ground differentiating her from the setting.  It will still be yellows and greens in the background shifting towards oranges at the horizon and then more red/browns in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment