This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Abend Gallery Miniatures show

I will have six paintings in the 26th Annual Holiday Miniatures Show at the Abend Gallery, Denver, Colorado. The exhibition runs from 2 December to 31 December 2016 and I am very happy to be part of an exhibition with so many artists whose work I admire!
All the paintings are 12" x 12" oil on board:
"It's Time For Your Bath!"





Battersea Sunrise




Born Under A Bad Sign




Duck O' War




High Over Madurai




Piccadilly Circus 6 pm



3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the show. I'm off to a small hilltop agricultural show tomorrow with a few other artists including a blacksmith who makes weather vanes. There will also be an elderly couple who have 60 odd varieties of old French apples to sample. I don't expect to sell anything but there is a free lunch included and local wine. There will probably be some singing in Basque and Bearnaise to round things off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neil, sounds like fun if nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see this post. All these paintings looks awesome. Loved them all and want to attend an art show that will be soon arranged at one of Chicago event space. Have heard that famous artist will give their best paintings for art show. Quite excited to visit there.

    ReplyDelete