This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 15 November 2015

Adult Books - stage 5

For some reason I don't seem to be getting a lot done on this painting at the moment although it has been quite dark in the studio and as I like to work in daylight only I have been getting on writing my second article for Artists & Illustrators magazine instead.
I have put in the first yellow glaze on the sky and made a start on the clouds - quite like the way the nearer cloud mimics the shape of the billboard, I think I will keep that!

No comments:

Post a Comment