This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Sailing Into Byzantium sold

After eliciting lots of favourable comments at Illuxcon I packed this painting up and gave it to Pak Mail at the end of the show to FedEx it back to the UK for me as it remained unsold. I believe it is going off today. Unbelievably a buyer in California has just popped up through Asgard Arts and has bought it! I am now waiting for it to come back and praying that UK customs don't delay it as I have to unpack it and then pack it into it's own box to ship straight back to the USA! The buyer needless to say was not at Illuxcon.
Oh I wish that somebody at Illuxcon had bought it........

2 comments: