This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Drawing Circus

I went to Jake Spicer's Drawing Circus at the Bosco Theatre last night straight after returning from a trip to Leicester (hence no posts for a few days). As usual it was a great show but could have done with being nearer the models despite being on the second row. I got a couple of drawings of Frankie that were OK and one of Clementine with a lion head although it doesn't look much like her....pastel pencil on Canson Mi-Teintes paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment