This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 2 February 2015

The Lost Garden and Fondamenta dell'Arsenale sold

"The Lost Garden" and "Fondamenta dell'Arsenale" have just been bought by a collector in Arizona that came across my work on Facebook. This goes to show that maintaining a Facebook presence can be very beneficial as I guess you never know who could be looking at your page at any given time! "The Lost Garden" is set in the grounds of Sudely Castle in the Cotswolds and "Fondamenta dell'Arsenale" is set at the entrance to the Arsenale shipyard in Venice.


No comments:

Post a Comment