This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 12 January 2013

Painting pre-selected for Royal Society Of British Artists

I am pleased to see that "Approaching Rain, Devils Dyke" has reached the pre-selection stage for the Royal Society Of British Artists exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London. I now have to take it up to the gallery in late January for the final judging stage which I hope I am able to do as this painting reached the same stage for the Royal Institute Of Oil Painters exhibition at the same venue a couple of months ago but I was unable to take it up due to ill health. 18" x 36" oil on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment