This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 16 August 2024

Lonely Street sold


 I have just returned from a long tour of the National Parks in the South West of the USA and now that the jet lag is receding will begin to process what I saw and photographed and see how/if I am going to incorporate it into my new work. I already have one idea which is related to my work to take to IX in October.... as to how I apply it to my Fine Art work is more nebulous at the moment.

The good news is that while I was away "Lonely Street" sold to a buyer in the USA via Abend Gallery in Denver CO. "Lonely Street" is a painting from my "The Sleeping City" series most of which has a Edward Hopper in Gotham City feel to them, this one has a more surreal feel to it, a bit of a Hopper/Magritte mash up as you will....

Oil on linen 16" x 12".

No comments:

Post a Comment