This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Call Of The Muezzin


 A small Orientalist painting of a subject I'm surprised I haven't painted before, the call to prayer by a muezzin from a minaret. I originally painted this for next month's slot on Every Day Original as time might be too tight to paint one later as I will be in the South West of the USA on a tour of National Parks for 18 days leaving on Friday but I'm having second thoughts. I might keep this back to take to IX in October and see what else I have here for my EDO slot next month instead.... not sure yet.

Oil on fine cotton 16" x 12".

There is a step-by-step progress through this painting in previous posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment