This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 21 June 2024

Landscape Artist Of The Year


 I have just returned from Llanberis in Snowdonia after competing in the Sky Landscape Artist Of The Year competition. I was in Pod 2 with a wonderful view of the stunning landscape to paint in oils. I have to be very careful what I say and show about this until the programme is broadcast in January 2025 on the Sky Arts channel!

It was a very memorable day in a wonderful setting and a big thank you to Rich Newman for driving me up there and back from Brighton. With a crew of 50 people it is a very well run show and they have an incredible amount of footage to edit and that is just for one programme, there are I think six heats that they have to go through even before the Semi Final, quite a mammoth undertaking...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment