This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 20 June 2022

Fireside Inn sold


 Fireside Inn has just sold on Artfinder to a lady in Romania which is a first for me... wonder what it will cost by FedEx?!. I don't think it's in the EU so that might make it simpler in terms of Customs, Duties etc.

One of my Roadside America paintings from a few years ago, I think the location was somewhere in Montana but not sure now. I note that I used a looming shadow coming from behind us falling on the building, a theme that I have returned to recently.

Oil on canvas 16" x 20".

No comments:

Post a Comment