This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 21 February 2022

Ghost Station - stage 3


 Still working on the sky base colours before the clouds go on. I got distracted by the earlier stages when it looked like a classic sunset sky but realised it was not what I originally intended and it was a bit corny anyway. Usually I go along with any direction that suggests itself  but I need to remember what I'm looking for, something moodier and a bit different to what is usually seen around. It will need another glaze tomorrow before I start on the clouds...

No comments:

Post a Comment