This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 16 November 2018

Cloudscape 5

I would have posted this sooner but the white paint took longer to dry. This is essentially the same cloudscape as I used in the previous painting but I have put it into a colour setting. Actually I was going to put more distant clouds in the sky at the bottom but quite liked as it was so I left it.
I used a new style of brush on this one that seems idea for painting soft clouds, Proarte Masterstroke Series 61 Filberts that have a more rounded tip than the usual filberts, the soft synthetic hairs also really help too.
The next one is going to be a night sky with light clouds after I saw this on my way home a few days ago.
Oil on linen 16" x 12".
There is a very short progress through this painting in previous posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment