This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 21 September 2015

Borderlands - stage 4

I decided that the mountains looked too isolated and gave no indication of a land beyond which is really the point of the painting, a borderland, so I have put in a line of mountains beyond. I then made a start on the mountains in the light (which I want to glow when finished). I will probably paint a yellow glaze over the sky for more colour unity. Once I get some darks in I can see how well the mountains are going to glow and can then work on the reflections in the watery landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment