This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 7 June 2015

Sun Prairie

I was drawn to painting these buildings in a little town called Sun Prairie in Wisconsin as they were painted the three primary colours of red, yellow and blue and thought that it would be interesting to set them lit by a low afternoon sun against a dark stormy sky. This is another in my Roadside America series of paintings of urban and rural landscapes that when I have enough that I am happy with will be shown to some US galleries for possible representation. Oil on canvas 23 1/2" x 23 1/2". There is a step-by-step progress through this painting in previous posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment