This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sun Prairie - stage 2

Put down the colour underpainting today and now have some idea as to where I go from here to get the  atmosphere I am looking for. The sky is a mix of green and purple with some lighter values of a fairly neutral mix of green/purple and pale orange. All the buildings will be painted as though lit by a low sun so warm oranges, reds, greens and blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment