This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 1 January 2015

Talking Dolls - stage 3

The sky has been painted rich and dark so the that the light and shadows work on the building, it has to look illuminated by the low sunlight. This is quite a tricky painting as I have to make all the different colours work tonally against each other as well as work out the shadow colours...and then I have the lettering to deal with. Still I think it will be worth it when it's finished.....

No comments:

Post a Comment