This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 21 August 2014

Ruth - stage 5

Today I painted some more of the gold dress area this time getting some more three-dimensional effects by putting on blobs of gold paint that will hopefully remain above the picture surface when dry. I also painted a semi-transparent glaze of a darker red all over the background and am pleased to see that a certain amount of texture remains visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment