This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 15 June 2014

Amazing Stories - very nice review by Jane Frank

Jane Frank has just written a very nice post on the Amazing Stories blog/website about me and my work. It's interesting to see an overview by somebody else on what one is trying to do and how one is going about it! Thank you Jane and look forward to seeing you at Illuxcon!

Here is the link:
http://amazingstoriesmag.com/2014/05/artful-collector-now-spotlight-artist-mark-harrison/


No comments:

Post a Comment