This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 22 May 2014

Tram Stop - stage 1

"Tram Stop" is a working title for this picture. I just fancy trying something tonal and simple before I get on with some more complicated paintings coming up. This will be kept soft and relatively simple with a limited pallette and just a few hits of flared lights on cars, tram, shop and street lighting in warm yellows, oranges and red. This is the wash-in using a rag with Burnt Sienna, Dioxazine Purple, and Alizarin Crimson thinned with Liquin and turpentine. I will now be away until Sunday so there will be no more work on this until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment