This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Assignation

A lone figure stands near a tree away from the footpath in a city park, maybe Central Park. Is he waiting for someone or something? Is it connected to the dazzling light in the night sky? Maybe he has just seen the light and is transfixed by it's brilliance? Another of my Urban paintings although there is an element of Science Fiction to it as well....maybe. Another possible for Illuxcon. Oil on canvas 31 1/2" x 11 3/4". There is a step-by-step progress through this painting in earlier posts on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Painting which depicts everything about the painting, Great Artwork!!!

    Cityscape Paintings for Sale!

    ReplyDelete