This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Monday 27 May 2013

Madurai Rickshaw - stage 5

Worked a bit more on the rickshaw deciding to give him a bluish shirt and changed the roof as well as working on the right hand side of the street putting it more into the shade. So far I am not interested in finishing any one part of the painting yet and intend to work all over the picture at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment