This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Artists & Illustrators magazine - Summer In The City fourth day

I have now put in some darks so that I can gauge how light to make the sunlit surfaces and how dark to make the shadows on the buildings. I am leaving the shadows alone and will come back to them when I have all the dark areas in. I want to try and get across the dazzling light of a summer afternoon, everything else is subordinate to that idea. That blue sky is the wrong colour too!

No comments:

Post a Comment