This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Florence from Giardino Bardini - Second day

I made mixes of various tones of Manganese Blue, Permanent Orange and Underpainting White oil paint for the background and again rubbed them onto the picture with a rag to try and keep the softness. The foreground colours were mixes of Prussian Blue, Winsor Green and dashes of Permanent Orange for the trees and a mix of the background colours with ultramarine Blue for the foreground buildings also applied with a rag. I guess I start using brushes tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment