This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 1 December 2011

[re]VIEW - A new book about my work

I have recently produced a new book about my work, designed and written by myself.  It covers my work as an illustrator, through the transition years to my current work as an artist.
It consists of eighty pages with twelve chapters that include an overview of my early work as an illustrator, my fascination with South East Asia, the period of experimentation with gold and metallic surfaces and a breakdown of my current work such as landscapes and cityscapes. It has an hundred and eleven full colour illustrations, softbound A4 size.






They are available at £15.00 each plus postage - currently £2.00 for the UK and the EU, the rest of the world £3.50. If you wish to purchase one please contact me through this blog, Facebook, or email me at: msj.harrison@tiscali.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment