This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 21 September 2023

Haven Gallery


 My painting "Dori Hinoiri" will be exhibited in a show at the Haven Gallery, Northport NY, USA called "The Art of Antiquity", a mixed show including a few artists that I have met over the years at IX. The contact was made through Instagram when the co owner Erica Berkowitz saw my work and asked me what paintings I had that might fit the theme of the exhibition. I sent her a number of pics of possible paintings and she chose "Dori Hinoiri". Time was tight  as there were only a couple of weeks to get the artwork over to the USA, Erica deciding that it could be framed over there as opposed as me trying to get it framed and shipped in a short space of time.

So it goes to show that social media can pay off when it comes to exposure!

Oil on linen 22" x 16".

Dori Hinoiri


No comments:

Post a Comment