This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 2 July 2020

Mail Box - stage 5

I decided to paint out the two telegraph poles over my breakfast coffee this morning and then made a start on the landscape. I am being a bit cautious at first as I need to work out what colours to use on the landscape and have just roughed in some colours to see how they look. Colours used were: Permanent Sap Green, Bright Green Lake, Naples Yellow, Yellow Lake Deep, Permanent Orange, Magenta Violet, Ultramarine Violet, Brilliant Pink and Warm Light Yellow.
I am trying to get a nice variation of colours in the landscape as it is much more prominent now that I have deleted the telegraph poles and needs to look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment