This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 19 July 2018

Siren of the Evening Star - stage 6

Pretty much finished the sky, just need to sort out the horizon clouds and tweak the rest before putting in the evening star. The sky has to be on the dark side nearer the horizon so that the evening star is visible.
The sky hasn't quite come out as I saw in my mind, but then they rarely do...

No comments:

Post a Comment