This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 10 November 2016

Ponte dell' Accademia sold

After a gap of a few months another painting has finally sold, "Ponte dell'Accademia" by Asgard Arts. The title is slightly misleading in that the only part of the wooden bridge in Venice that can be seen is just the first steps at the right of the painting. This picture was a result of one of my nocturnal walks around Venice a few years ago....must do it again sometime soon...
Oil on board 18 1/2" x 18 1/2".

No comments:

Post a Comment