This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 16 April 2016

Sunrise On The Ganges - stage 7

I have put in a lot of the architectural detail now which is a bit misleading at this stage as I intend to put a mist over it in varying degrees but I need this detail in first before I mist things over a bit. I will probably need to put in some of the water too before I mist things over. There will be a number of boats drawn up to the river's edge too so I guess I need to put pretty much everything in first come to think of it before I apply the mist! There will also be people on the steps......

No comments:

Post a Comment