This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 23 October 2014

Dreamer - stage 9

Well it took longer than I thought to paint the street and I still haven't quite finished, there is still the road level behind her head and the street lights to finish off. I also noticed that the scale of the figure to the building on the right was wrong, she was looking too small so I have made the windows smaller which gives me a bit more wall to paint her shadow onto so that was quite handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment