This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sunny Kensington Street

That's Kensington Street in Brighton btw. This one is a larger painting centered on my current obsession with colour, particularly in urban environments. I have altered the scale a little bit so that the figure is more dwarfed by the background; the next painting will also be set on Kensington Street but will involve a bit of a cheat with placement and will focus more on sharp against soft focus. This painting contains a nod to the work of the late Richard Bunkall and the title contains a nod to a song by Donovan. 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" oil on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment