This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 16 August 2012

Piccadilly Circus 6pm

The first of what could be a number of small London paintings. I put a time limit of two days and absolutely no more on each of these small paintings and then see how much I can get done in that time. I think that this has come about due to the 50 minute paintings that I have been doing at the Sussex County Arts Club Monday afternoon sessions which along with the plein air oil paintings have got me painting a lot quicker and somewhat looser due to the time constraint. I await with interest how much this will affect how I paint larger paintings when I go back to them! This one is called "Piccadilly Circus 6pm", oil on board 12" x 12".

2 comments:

  1. I really love the luminescent color in this work. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelley, I really enjoyed painting this one!

    ReplyDelete