This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 22 October 2020

The Vampire of Ponte Storto sold


 Just had a message that the first of my "Vampires of Venice" paintings has sold on Artfinder. I enjoyed painting them so at some point I will do some more but have another commission to get on with as well as getting something ready to put up for sale on Every Day Original so will wait awhile.

Oil on linen 20" x 16"

No comments:

Post a Comment