This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 16 August 2019

Jet - stage 4

I have now started to paint in some basic colour into the buildings and street etc. I want the lighting to be sunshine just hitting the tops of the buildings and everything else in shadow and indeed an even darker more ominous shadow in the bottom right foreground.
I am trying to link the colours between the sky and land although of course there are two red/orange buildings that sit out from their surroundings. Having said that the basic colour complementary is still in place over the whole picture, orange/blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment