This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Dark Citadel - stage 4

Managed to work on two thirds of the sky today and left the right side alone until tomorrow to mull over what I want to put in there. I'm making it up as I go along as I'm not really working from reference as such, I know the effect I'm looking for and will stop when I've got it.
The colours I used for the sky are pretty simple so far - Phthalocyanine Turquoise, Permanent Orange, Lead Tin Yellow Lemon and Warm White, all Michael Harding paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment