This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 15 July 2018

Siren of the Evening Star - stage 3

Started working on the clouds at the top, the nearest ones, trying to keep lots of soft edges and not make each cloud too distinct from the background sky. It is a certain time of the late afternoon/evening that I am trying get with soft pink clouds and a line more orange/yellow ones near the horizon. I am using a very useful colour made by Old Holland called Naples Yellow - Reddish Extra in the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment