This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 11 February 2018

A Secret Garden - stage 13

Fortunately on my return to the studio the weather has been very bright so I have been able to get quite a lot done today and yesterday. I have now finished, barring a few tweaks, the right hand side of the foreground and have got the left hand side ready for painting in the bullrushes tomorrow morning. I have worked also on the figure but she is not finished yet. I am hoping to finish the painting on my next sessions in the studio on Thursday and Friday as I have to go away for a few days tomorrow, These photographs, however much I play around in Photoshop, still look too harsh and conrasty and when I have finished it I will post in Facebook etc from a scan and not from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment