This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Sunday 26 March 2017

The Exit To San Breta - stage 7

I have painted the first glaze over the sky although you won't notice a lot of difference at this stage but this is all I have time for before I have to leave Brighton to look after my elderly parents 150 miles away. The next chance I will have to work on it will be Wednesday afternoon when I hope to paint the second glaze. I wanted to glaze it with a certain kind of transparent blue and noticed in Cass Arts a Winsor & Newton colour called Indanthrene Blue which looks like a good call, there was no Michael Harding colour that seemed to fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment