This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Thursday 10 November 2016

ARC 12th International Salon results

Although I knew a few weeks ago that I was a finalist in the Art Renewal Center's 12th International Salon competition I only found out a few days ago that I had two paintings accepted in the Landscape category; "The Gilded Prison" and "Cold Constantinople". The latter painting has been on exhibition in the Inner Visions: Contemporary Imaginative Realism show at the Abend gallery in Denver, Colorado. This is the second year in a row that I have had work accepted by the ARC and look forward to seeing the exhibition catalogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment