This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Jet - stage 1

"Jet" is the name of the small town in Oklahoma where this view is located. I am going to have a break from doing paintings for Illuxcon and go back to my ongoing series of Roadside America paintings. As usual I first "drew" it up using an old bristle brush with a mix of Burnt Sienna and Winsor Violet thinned with Liquin. I then did a tonal underpainting with a rag and brush using the same paint mix thinned with Liquin and turpentine.


No comments:

Post a Comment