This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dreamer - the final version

I tinkered around with "Dreamer" a bit more as various issues started to bug me. Firstly I darkened the orange/red sky including the moon itself as I thought it was too bright and distracted from the figure. I then put some green/blue glazes over the background buildings to make it more obvious that the two ends of the street are different environments. I put more green/blue glazes over the shadows in the nearer buildings and finally made the lit part of the figure stronger and more colourful against the intenser green/blue behind her.


No comments:

Post a Comment